Assistance from PV50 users

Subject: Assistance from PV50 users
From: John Cliff <john@crixbinfield.freeserve.co.uk>
Date: Fri, 8 Jun 2001 10:33:50
Forwarded from the bounce bin. Message is from
"Jerry Davis" <lts@avnet.co.uk>  [Lyndhurst Touchdown Services, UK agent for the
Arplast PV50  VP propeller]

There are lots of PV50s flying on Europas now. I want to be able to
preset the limit switches in the factory for future customers and would
like to recruit the help of some users. In particular anyone using the
912S and 914 engines (but 912 information would be good as well). If you
are happy to give me some blade pitch information drop me an Email and
I'll send you a form to complete. This will be useful for you too if you
ever have to return your propeller for repair.

regards

Jerry

                                                LTS@avnet.co.uk
                                http://www.avnet.co.uk/touchdown