Redux test?

Subject: Redux test?
From: Steve Hagar <hagargs@earthlink.net>
Date: Sun, 3 Jun 2001 10:12:11
Just like with what seems like everyone else, the date  on my Redux
has gone by. Its getting time to move the fuselage in the garage so I will need

to use what is left or acquire some more.  In previous discussions on this
I don't believe that any one made mention of what configuration a test coupon
should look like.  I would like to make up a coupon and put it on a tensile
tester at work.  If the coupon breaks before the adhesive bond goes away
I'm figuring on calling the stuff good.  The material has been stored in
the house away from temperature swings etc.

Can someone direct me to some reference or personal experience.

It will be good to start on the fuselage.  I'm pretty much punch drunk
---From filling, sanding, priming, sanding . . . . . . flight control surfaces
and

wings.  Empty Super fill jars and primer cans scattered about the garage
look like so many wasted beer cans left over from an alcoholic binge.

Steve Hagar

A143

Mesa AZ

--- Steve Hagar