Re: RE: Cutting access panels

Subject: Re: RE: Cutting access panels
From: Shaun Simpkins <shauns@hevanet.com>
Date: Sun, 29 Apr 2001 07:25:35
Not my original idea. The Europa Compendium ( available with an Europa Club
Membership ) offered this and nearly 100 pages of nicely summarized hints
and tips for all aspects of the kit.  More than worth the modest cost of
membership.

Note: scribing a circular panel makes for a cutout with perfect (i.e., very
tiny) clearances.  A router or saw will leave 1/16" to 3/16" gaps.  And you
can reuse the cutout circle as the panel cover!

Shaun