RE: Trigear main gear socket placement

Subject: RE: Trigear main gear socket placement
From: Bob.Harrison <ptag.dev@ukonline.co.uk>
Date: Thu, 19 Apr 2001 15:09:56
Hi! Chris.
Can't help with the Rotax Info you require but.....
The "sole" plates for the trike main gear sockets go on the outside of the
fuselage. You can bend them to minimise the amount of plinth you finish up
with.
The return fuel line is necessary if you are intending using Mogas above
5000 ft due to vapour locks developing as to being mandatory I'm not sure
but my instinct for survival says it's very necessary.
The message to me from the PFA was that both fuel supply lines must be
completely dedicated ( no other connections, like the fuel sight gauge etc.
are permitted).
Return to tank connections are usually "tee'd" into the reserve water drain
pipe connection to the tank as the sight gauge connection is connected in
the same manner to the main tank water drain pipe.
Regards
Bob Harrison   G-PTAG Europa /3300 Jabiru