No Subject

Subject: No Subject
From: Bob.Harrison <ptag.dev@ukonline.co.uk>
Date: Mon, 12 Mar 2001 21:55:50
Hi! Dave
Thanks for the suggestions . I'll get to work .
There is no particular problem with interference it's just the incoming
signal is getting blanked out. We don't get any whine, hissing or clicking
just comparative silence. The squelch knob is pull for Test or push for
On(automatic), when pushed in it acts as a volume control.
I like your suggestion about the hand held trial ,pity the antenna connect
is such a rave to get to ! But there again if I didn't have the removable
firewall panels it would mean taking the whole panel out !
I'll revert when I've tried your suggestions.
Regards
Bob H  G-PTAG