RE: Mod43-tailwheel

Subject: RE: Mod43-tailwheel
From: Emmet E. Welch <ewelch@socal.rr.com>
Date: Tue, 13 Mar 2001 00:22:21
Thanks Ferg, I will have to find a longer (and proper bolt).  Looking at
things and doing a little fiddling before the spring is mounted, the
difference (other than more plys) is very minimal.  The only real noticeable
difference is the angle of the arm - the threaded, very aft end to the arm
which the tailwheel actually mounts on, is about 2 degrees more "vertical"
than normal.  Talked to Europa US, can't see any problem.  Still exits from
the bottom of the stern almost exactly the same.

Off to search for a bolt!

Emmet
A141