Re: Best CG location

Subject: Re: Best CG location
From: Tom & Cathy Friedland <tfriedland@home.com>
Date: Thu, 22 Feb 2001 11:38:54
Hi Martin (and congratulations!)

It sounds to me that you have the best of both worlds!  On take-off and landing
your CG shifts forward which is where you want it.  Then in cruise, the CG
shifts
back which then decreases the download on the horizontal stabilizers which in
turn decreases the lift needed from the wings which results in less drag from
both the stabs and the wing!  What a deal.  I hope mine does the same....

Tom Friedland A 079 Mono J3300