RE: Pip Pin Holes

Subject: RE: Pip Pin Holes
From: Bob.Harrison <ptag.dev@ukonline.co.uk>
Date: Mon, 19 Feb 2001 19:34:40
Hi! Rick.
I bought some 1.25" plastic drain "stop ends" the cap has a rubber gasket
/sealing ring. However I finished up having to get some aluminium caps made
to the same thread and dimensions, since the plastic caps are too soft for
regular screwdriver use. This way I didn't need a drain hole underneath and
the pip pins are below the cap, the rubber ring seals against water.
You must make sure though,that the pip pins sets into a solid mass of flox
in the bottom of the hole since  it restrains the tail plane from
disengagement
---From the drive pins.
Regards
Bob Harrison  G-PTAG