Re: Rotax 914 Fuel Return.

Subject: Re: Rotax 914 Fuel Return.
From: Graham Higgins <ghiggins@norex.com.au>
Date: Sun, 18 Feb 2001 11:37:22

Mike
 J P Instruments'  Fuel Scan 450R ("R" for "return") is designed for the
job, with a transducer on each line, and the brain calculates the
difference. I am fitting one - easy to install, but not flying yet, so
cannot report on performance. It is incorporated in their EDM800 engine
monitor, if you want a reason to spend big bucks - nice gear though.
                 Regards Graham.