PolyFiber Catalyst

Subject: PolyFiber Catalyst
From: Fred Fillinger <fillinger@ameritech.net>
Date: Mon, 12 Feb 2001 16:08:44
I have had same exp. with both PolyFiber and System III's products,
both times fresh jugs of additive.  When I called PolyFiber for
replacement and asked why it happens, the lady just told me, "We wish
we knew."  Hope your trick works too.  At minimum, seems one should
not buy any of these water-reducible coatings until yer really ready
to use 'em.

Regards,
Fred F., A063