Rudder pedal floor: epoxy top AND bottom?

Subject: Rudder pedal floor: epoxy top AND bottom?
From: Dr. Christoph Both <christoph.both@acadiau.ca>
Date: Fri, 9 Feb 2001 10:15:50
Dear fellow builders:

I require a quick answer to the following question:

The manual specifies that only the rudder pedal bottom be glassed
with 2 layers of bid. I heard that the top might need a full glassing
job as well, not just the corners. Is this true. I appreciate an answer
on this.

Thanks!

Christoph Both #223UK, Wolfville, Nova Scotia, Canada (anyone
planning to visit Nova Sciota? Let me know: Thomas Scherer
visited last summer on his flight to Oshkosh...)