Free air scoop ventilator

Subject: Free air scoop ventilator
From: John Wigney <johnwigney@worldnet.att.net>
Date: Wed, 7 Feb 2001 17:30:44
<<< 'Twas I wot put a naca vent in the roof and ....yes it sucks!! .
Ive managed to fit an aerodynamic tweak, however, another solution is a
free air scoop that you can open 'n close as required, seen one of these
in action, its elegant and it works(even in a lower pressure area)

Hi Mike,

Interested to hear that you persisted and you have been able to make
your roof ventilators work with a scoop arrangement. I would be grateful
if you could provide a brief description of your setup (size and angle
of scoop, etc.) so I don't have to reinvent that wheel.

Cheers, John

A099, N262WF
XS monowheel.

Mooresville, North Carolina