Can't use my Redux fast enough

Subject: Can't use my Redux fast enough
From: Rowland & Wilma Carson <rowil@clara.net>
Date: Wed, 7 Feb 2001 21:07:06
I've got an almost-full pack of Redux (only 50gm taken out of it),
but I will not be able to use the remainder before it reaches its
expiry date at the end of April 2001. It's been stored carefully at
the recommended temperature and is in good condition. Is there anyone
who is ready to use that amount of Redux anywhere near Cheltenham?
I'd like to swap it for a pack (or part-pack) that has a longer life,
with cash adjustments either way as appropriate. If you're just about
to open a pack with a long shelf life for a big job, please consider
using mine instead! All offers considered, especially from Europa
Club members feeling guilty about the potential aeroplane-building
time I have spent on Europa Club work ....

regards

Rowland