Brake Parts

Subject: Brake Parts
From: Bill McClellan <wilmac@gte.net>
Date: Wed, 7 Feb 2001 15:49:31

Regarding the brake system, the manual says "Connect the brake hose to
the elbow fitting in the rear of the slave cylinder.  Clip the pipe
along the top of the swinging arm as far as the LG04 pin." (p.29-4)  My
kit has no elbow for the slave cylinder and no brake hose or pipe.  Are
these items supposed to be part of the kit or selp purchase.  There is
no adequate item description on my inventory list to answer this for
me.  I will call Lakeland in the morning but does anyone know.

Thanks to Graham, Bob, Paul, Dave, Troy and Tony who answered my rudder
cable question.
Bill McClellan
A164