Re: Rudder Cable Guides

Subject: Re: Rudder Cable Guides
From: Dave DeFord <davedeford@home.com>
Date: Tue, 6 Feb 2001 18:36:39
We experienced the same problems as Troy reported, and used the same
solutions.  Very highly recommended.

In addition, we found that the rudder cables can get caught on the top
or bottom ends of the forward rubbing blocks, when the cables go slack.
Filing a slight slope on the ends of the blocks ensures that the cables
will slip right back off again, especially if a bit of pressure is
applied to the rudder pedals.

Dave DeFord, A135