RE: Fuel Sight Gauge Tubing

Subject: RE: Fuel Sight Gauge Tubing
From: Bob.Harrison <ptag.dev@ukonline.co.uk>
Date: Sat, 6 Jan 2001 23:40:31
Hi! Again Roger.
Just got my brain into gear !!! The TECH TALK section in the Europa Aircraft
News Dec. 2000 has an item on the blessed pipes ! However it reads like you
are OK with Polyurethane ?
The correct hose from Europa is 10mm dia.     The 12mm dia  is PVC and no
longer suitable.
Regards again .
Bob Harrison   G-PTAG