Re: Strobe switching circuit.

Subject: Re: Strobe switching circuit.
From: Bob Jacobsen <jacobsenra@hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 3 Jan 2001 21:51:16
Steve,

Was up flying just a few days ago and it was approacing dusk so I had the
strobes (the aeroflash units) and the nav lites on.  I also had both GPS's,
radio, cd player, intercom, and all the other stuff - microEncoder,
microMonitor, electric Horizon, electric Turn & Bank, electric fuel guage
and the alternator was keeping up just fine.  I haven't had any problems
with the current draw at all - except the landing lites which I use
sparingly.

Bob Jacobsen
A131