Re: Resin techniques

Subject: Re: Resin techniques
From: Fred Fillinger <fillinger@ameritech.net>
Date: Tue, 2 Jan 2001 21:37:59
I can't comment on the theory, but microballoons/laminating resin as a
surfacer is obsolete.  Use PolyFiber's SuperFil.  Besides the micro
being significantly heavier, it's a bear to sand, and the pinholes
endemic to the stuff will drive you nuts when priming.

Been there done that!

Regards,
Fred F., A063