Re: Oil pump suction

Subject: Re: Oil pump suction
From: Fred Fillinger <fillinger@ameritech.net>
Date: Tue, 2 Jan 2001 08:15:15
My 914 manual words it as follows: "At full throttle operation the
depression at pump inlet must be 4,4 p.s.i. below ambient pressure."
Unless you mistyped inches and you did measure PSI, and w/o doing the
math that sounds about right.  That translation also sounds like they
mean 4.4 PSI minimum.

Regards,
Fred F., A063