Web address for Martin Tuck

Subject: Web address for Martin Tuck
From: erichdtrombley@juno.com
Date: Sun, 31 Dec 2000 09:14:09
Does, anyone have a current web address for Martin Tuck?  The Europa Club
web site's link is of no help.  It points to an invalid site.

Also, I am preparing to do the wing root fairings on the Classic.
Anybody out their who has gone before me have any words of wisdom?  I am
not too keen on using the method outlined in the manual since the gap
between the root end of the wing and the side of fuselage varies quite a
bit.  Seems like a lot of work trying to cut up foam blocks and then glue
them in place and finally sand them to the desired shape.

Happy New Year to all!

Thanks Erich
A028
Lost Wages, NV