Re: Web address for Martin Tuck

Subject: Re: Web address for Martin Tuck
From: Graham Singleton <grasingleton@avnet.co.uk>
Date: Sun, 31 Dec 2000 18:25:48
>Also, I am preparing to do the wing root fairings on the Classic.
>Anybody out their who has gone before me have any words of wisdom?  I am
>not too keen on using the method outlined in the manual since the gap
>between the root end of the wing and the side of fuselage varies quite a
>bit.

You could buy some pre moulded fillets as for the XS from Europa or my
version for the Classic, I think either would fit but shipping cost for
mine would be expensive.

A better way to make your own is to use modelling clay to make fillets then
lay up 3 plies of BID onto that. Take them off when cured , remove the clay
then glue them back on to the wing.

Graham