Fuselage materials.

Subject: Fuselage materials.
From: JLW <jeffw@Telebyte.net>
Date: Fri, 15 Dec 2000 05:20:54
Hello all.

    We just received five full kits here in the Pacific Northwest.
After we unloaded the container, we were noticing that the fuselage's
all looked different.  That is, they appear to be made using different
processes, or materials.  Some are a sort of yellowy material, some are
all white, and some are all white with a sort of small manufacturing or
product pattern in the white.  The latter is difficult to describe.  We
were all quite curious about the differences.  Have there been different
materials used?  Is one better than the other, or made of a newer
product?

    Thanks
    Jeff Williams (A191)