RE: Trailer rash

Subject: RE: Trailer rash
From: Bob.Harrison <ptag.dev@ukonline.co.uk>
Date: Tue, 12 Dec 2000 21:12:13
Hi! Not being rude but perhaps drive slower , reduce the pressure in the
tyres (considerably)
Or make the trailer so heavy it works the suspension for a change.
My wings aren't even tied down ,they sit in carpeted conveyor belted slings
,but more importantly the double axle "Avon-Ride" suspension is held down by
the considerable weight of the covered trailer and made to work to even out
the bumps. Not much point in having a dirt cheap trailer to shift about 40K
worth of gear and wreck it in the meantime. A number have coughed at my
trailer cost ! So now out comes the can of worms !
Regards
Bob Harrison G-PTAG