Re: Batteries

Subject: Re: Batteries
From: Bob Jacobsen <jacobsenra@hotmail.com>
Date: Fri, 8 Dec 2000 21:33:18

I have a flying XS and mounted my battery on the top of the passenger side
footwell - and have an Airmaster CS prop and Rotax 912S.  Weight and balance
came out right on the money even with a very full panel.

The short battery cables runs are the best advantage.  The engine cranks
super even when its very cold.  There are several good pictures of the
battery installation on my web site.

Bob Jacobsen
A131

www.galaxyhobby.com/europa.htm