VP and CS propellors

Subject: VP and CS propellors
From: david joyce <davidjoyce@beeb.net>
Date: Sat, 9 Dec 2000 18:14:28

Dear friends, Those looking for a propellor and  tose discussing the
merits of the Arplast , Airmaster and the Proplink should also consider
the KremenMCS 2000 VP or CS propellors. There are several hundred VP
props flying around Europe including on Tom Justic's914 XS. Those who
went on the Europa fly out to Prague saw Tom's XS strikingly outperform
the company 914 XS on takeoff. It is a very attractive propellor already
certified in France and Germany and some other countries and costs , I
believe US$2500. The constant speed version is only now coming on line
and will cost US$3500 I believe. It weighs 7.8 kg.complete which may
make it the lightest of the lot. It has not yet got PFA approval, but I
am working on that with a view to putting one on my own plane ( not as
any sort of agent for Kremen). Kremen can be contacted at
info@kremen.cz or website http://www.kremen.cz.       David Joyce (402)