Re: Fuel system and access panels

Subject: Re: Fuel system and access panels
From: Graham Singleton <grasingleton@avnet.co.uk>
Date: Thu, 7 Dec 2000 14:23:14
>This parallel fuel system has some very nice properties, but I decided that
>the factory system with a single gascolator was simpler.
>
>By the way, where do you get aluminum line and fittings to upgrade to?  I
>checked Aircraft Spruce and Wicks, and neither had anything of the sort under
>"fuel lines".

Brian,
The main advantage of a gascolator is it is easy to check before every
flight so you will not get a gradual build up of contaminants to slowly
block the filter element.
Spruce stock all of the hardware for normal aircraft aluminum fuel systems,
look under hardware in the catalog, AN fittings.
The tubing is 3/8"OD 3003-3 Versatube.

Graham