Re: Fuel system and access panels

Subject: Re: Fuel system and access panels
From: Rob Waters <robw@iprolink.co.nz>
Date: Wed, 6 Dec 2000 11:59:09
Paul,

I have an XS kit (# 437) and my manual says the same as yours, however
my fuselage has two 129mm dia recesses at the position of the access
panels. Possibly the updated mono-wheel manual refers to these, but as
my kit is a tri-gear, the updated tri-gear manual has not yet been
released (to my knowledge)

Rob Waters