Re: There is a solution on the Discovery tapes!!

Subject: Re: There is a solution on the Discovery tapes!!
From: Rob Waters <robw@iprolink.co.nz>
Date: Thu, 7 Dec 2000 18:33:53
Stefan,

That sounds like the answer. I'm not sure if Europa themselves want to get
involved, and if they do, they will of course have to add a margin. They are a
business and they will incur costs which must be recovered plus a profit. So
maybe the Europa Club could take on this option. The issue for them becomes one
of cashflow with an initial outlay required, but I would be happy to pay in
advance to secure a copy.

Would you put this to the committee Rowland.

Rob Waters