RE: There is a solution on the Discovery tapes!!

Subject: RE: There is a solution on the Discovery tapes!!
From: philip.lincoln@essnet.se
Date: Thu, 7 Dec 2000 07:37:25
Yes, I'd like a copy as well.

    Philip (#426, Tri-Gear)

-----Original Message-----
<stefan@ridderheim.com>
Subject: There is a solution on the Discovery tapes!!

HI

I spoke to the producer, Keith Duddy at Eye 2 Eye Production. They owns the
right to the material, not Discovery.
He can have a special 2 hour tape, (Europa stuff only), produced under one
week from today. He quoted me an one-off tape production to me at 450, a
bit step for one guy to buy, right.

He is willing to sell a bunch of tapes to Europa Company straight away. He
just need an order from Europa. I dont know what the price would be.

My guess is if one out of five Europa owner would buy, ie 150 tapes, my
guess is around 20 each, it is also clear that they can produce all three
TV standards, ie PAL, NTSC & SECAM.

So guys, how about place an order to the Europa Company so they would know
how many that would buy the darn tapes.

Stefan Ridderheim