Request for help in UK

Subject: Request for help in UK
From: John Cliff <john@crixbinfield.freeserve.co.uk>
Date: Fri, 1 Dec 2000 11:37:55
I am posting this message on behalf of Nigel Charles (as his attempts to post it
and my attempts to forward it keep getting bounced).

I am going through the trials and tribulations of planning application to
to operate my Europa from a private field. One of the areas which creates
objection is that of aircraft noise. As we all know this is not a problem
for the Europa but I need to prove this to the local planners and
residents. To that end I am planning to set up a demonstration by getting a
Europa to do an approach and overshoot to my field. As my Europa is not yet
finished I am looking for a volunteer to do this for me. Aircraft
availability, weather and my availability are all factors in arranging the
event so it will probably have to be organised at short notice. Anyone who
is prepared to help can send me an e-mail (or ring on 01380 860620).

Nigel Charles