Re: Request for help in UK

Subject: Re: Request for help in UK
From: ami mcfadyean <ami@mcfadyean.freeserve.co.uk>
Date: Fri, 1 Dec 2000 20:40:45
Its worth a call to the CAA as well because you may find that they are
willing to come out with a noise meter and measure levels (for certain
specified manoeuvres over the airfield and which would then be directly
comparable with (for example) standard data for microlights). In any case,
such measurements would be objective proof of the quietness of the Europa
(with that particular engine+exhaust+prop) and of direct use for others at
other locations.

I realise that it is difficult to arrange all these things to coincide, but
the CAA visit could be done independently at another time (even at another
place!).

Duncan McFadyean