Re: [Lights]

Subject: Re: [Lights]
From: Chris Beck <EuropaChris@netscape.net>
Date: Thu, 30 Nov 2000 07:28:16
We are planning an Aeroflash installation our XS, and should be ordering the
strobes shortly.  Steve Genotte has installed the Aeroflash units, and speaks
highly of them (they've yet to fly, tho.)  Cost was one reason for choosing
the Aeroflash, and current draw the other.  The Wheelens are a bit of a hog
with the amps.  As we would like to run a constant speed prop down the road,
we need to keep the accessory pad open for the governor.

Chris Beck
A159