List Support Site

Subject: List Support Site
From: John Cliff <john@crixbinfield.freeserve.co.uk>
Date: Wed, 15 Nov 2000 10:19:20
As you will be aware I have been sticking certain files which cannot be sent to
the List on a website and posting messages with links to them, for a couple of
months.  I have now wrapped a normal, and simple, web structure round them so
that they are also accessible by browsing. I intend to post the message below
every month or so to publicise the URL.

[Incidentally I seem to have had a number of 'old' messages redelivered again in
the last day. Perhaps other people have seen the same.]

**

A number of pictures and other files contributed by subscribers during
conversations on this List Forum are available for viewing at

www.crixbinfield.freeserve.co.uk/europa.htm

The site includes a downloadable copy of the FAQ. Instructions for subscribing
to and unsubscribing from the List are included in the FAQ.

John Cliff
Europa Club List Forum minder