Europa Help

Subject: Europa Help
From: Tony Renshaw <renshaw@ozemail.com.au>
Date: Wed, 15 Nov 2000 12:06:01
gidday,
I use an AR100 resin pump and it has subsequently had its ownership I
believe changed to Aircraft Spruce. Well the long and the short of it is
that it appears to be quite a task in getting parts for it so I was
wondering if someone in the US could please confirm if a company called
Republic Molding Company of Chicago Illinois is still in business. They
make a polyethylene food storage container called a "Freezette" by brand
which is a translucent, rectangular tub standing 7" tall with tapering
sides from a 4" square base to a 5" square top. The plastic lids are white,
push on. Product no. 157/3157.
I have tried to source them in Honolulu to no avail and my internet
searches of the company have been fruitless. Any help in tracking down this
company and its product would be appreciated.
Reg
Tony Renshaw

Reg
Tony Renshaw