RE: Fuel Gauge Systems

Subject: RE: Fuel Gauge Systems
From: Bob.Harrison <ptag.dev@ukonline.co.uk>
Date: Sun, 12 Nov 2000 23:18:23
Hi! Keith .
Contact Tony K he has developed a transducer system which measures the
weight of the "head" of fuel above it . He will be sending me one soon to
trial on G-PTAG , he demonstrated it recently and it "looks the business"!
doesn't require invasion of the tank either. I think the recommendation is
to have a visual check as well as electrical device. Or more correctly an
electrical device must be duplicated by a visual one.
Regards
Bob Harrison  G-PTAG