Tri-Gear Question

Subject: Tri-Gear Question
From: Jim Graham <jlgraham@erols.com>
Date: Sun, 12 Nov 2000 17:36:07
As I finalize the height of my fuselage dolly, I realize I have
interpreted the 17" distance to the floor required for fitting the main
gear legs as being a minimum clearance of 17", and I actually have 24"
clearance from the fuselage bottom to the floor, although I am still at
a stage where I could revise it.  Have those who've done this before
simply established a level surface at the proper 17" distance, thereby
letting the dolly carry the fuselage at a comfortable working height
(which is where it seems to be at 24"...)?  Would appreciate any
thoughts or experience...  Thanks--

Jim Graham
Europa XS Tri-Gear, A-101, N4EU