Perfect tale

Subject: Perfect tale
From: Rob Neils Ph.D. <Rob.Neils@ior.com>
Date: Thu, 9 Nov 2000 18:26:47

Dear Europa:

I'm a psychologist so I know to keep my wife happy while homebuilding an
aeroplane.

I recently showed my wife, Sandi, the rudder I've built for my Europa
two-place, tri-gear, self-launching motorglider.  Eyeballing down the
backside of the rudder, the eye can not pick up any deviation from
line-of-sight.  I've made a perfect piece of the airplane back by the tail.

I asked Sandi not to be jealous of the plane in the basement because she's
still in solid second place!

Later we went to bed.  Under the covers on her side was the perfectly built
rudder I had completed. Sandi has a way of asking the perfectly obvious and
thereby forcing me to see depth in simple reality.  Seeing the rudder under
the covers, she simply asked, "What's that?"

I responded, "My new, perfect piece of tail!"

Dear Europa, how much does it cost for the raw materials to build a new
rudder?

:)  (This is a joke!)    :)

I thank each of you who gave me data about module placement in the canoe.

Rob Neils