RE: Right oil ! now what about the fuel ???

Subject: RE: Right oil ! now what about the fuel ???
From: Roger Mills <Roger.Mills@btinternet.com>
Date: Thu, 9 Nov 2000 11:22:48
Unleaded is recommended providing you've followed the Europa fuel line plan
and PFA conditions of use, especially regarding measures to avoid the risk
of vapour locks. Certainly not LRP - which is not approved for aviation use!
Avgas is the next best bet if you can't comply with unleaded conditions of
use (e.g. temperatures > 20C.)or are unsure of your unleaded supply quality.

Another oil recommended by Rotax is Motul 3100 (now rebadged 5100). This is
a high quality semi - synthetic motorcycle oil, with gear additives, made in
France - available mainly in  motorcycle shops. I have used it for the last
100Hrs+ (OK so far).
Regards
Roger Mills
141