RE: tailplane angle

Subject: RE: tailplane angle
From: Bob.Harrison <ptag.dev@ukonline.co.uk>
Date: Sat, 4 Nov 2000 19:11:36
Hi! Chuck.
Re:-Floats!
I was just making a topical joke since our Great British Island seems about
to float away with all the current floods !
However I do know that you Canadians have the technology since when I
visited Cranbrook for Christmas two years ago I met with a guy just fitting
ski's , he had floats as well as normal landing gear also, I hasten to add
that it wasn't a  Europa ! I couldn't imagine how long it would take to get
approval over here !!!! Do you have any details to hand ?
Regards
Bob Harrison G-PTAG /Jabiru 3300.      ("Chick" to school friends and many
of my present day friends also ! Quite a problem at Christmas card time
remembering how to sign myself !!)