spinner

Subject: spinner
From: Graeme Smith <graeme@gcsmith.flyer.co.uk>
Date: Wed, 27 Sep 2000 21:24:14
One of my first impressions of the Europa, way back in the earliest days
when G-YURO was the only one in existence, was that when the engine was
started, the spinner didn't spin, it wobbled. Now that I'm trying to fit
the spinner I can see why.

Most of the completed Europas that I've seen since have been at
Cranfield with their engines stopped so I don't know whether wobbly
spinners is still a general problem or not.

I have a VERY early Mk 1 kit (No 26), if any other early pioneers could
give me a hint on how to make the spinner run true I'd be very grateful.

Thanks
Graeme Smith