Re: GPS Calibration of ASI

Subject: Re: GPS Calibration of ASI
From: John Cliff <john@crixbinfield.freeserve.co.uk>
Date: Wed, 27 Sep 2000 09:01:31
Dave Bosomworth has contributed his spreadsheet for this purpose.  I have placed
it at http://www.crixbinfield.freeserve.co.uk/Misc/Ias_uti2.xls      .  (for
Windoze users, Right click on this link and Save As somewhere on your disc).  I
will move it to the Club FTP site when I find out how to do that !

The spreadsheet is for Excel 5.  It contains more things than just the ASI
stuff.  Please note that as supplied it contains many measured data figures
relating to Dave's own aircraft.  These have been left in to give a better idea
of how to use the sheet.  They should, of course, be deleted and replaced by
your own measurements if you use it for your own machine.  [Popular Flying is
the magazine of the PFA.]

BTW, the rejected message trawling and picture posting activities will be
dysfunctional for 2 weeks as I am away on holiday :-)

John Cliff
Europa Club List Forum minder