Re: Conversions pt or qt to cc

Subject: Re: Conversions pt or qt to cc
From: Eddie and Sue Lindsay <elindsay@zianet.com>
Date: Thu, 21 Sep 2000 11:05:29
Norbert (and other interested parties):
    On page 12 of the June 2000 issue of "Electric Flyer" magazine, (British
model aircraft magazine I purchase regularly), there is a Windows
"conversion" program mentioned (and an example of the home screen displayed)
that is available FREE at the following address:
www.joshmadison.com/software. Sounds as though it might be exactly what you
are looking for? Have not as yet downloaded it myself, but it looks like it
might be very much worthwhile. Interesting (to me, anyway) that your inquiry
appeared in my In-box today as I just read that particular issue yesterday
morning.
    Must inquire...how many pints ("pt"?) ARE required to get you "really
drunk?"
    Regards. -Ed Lindsay, Las Cruces, NM, The Colonies-