the upper skin of the XS wing

Subject: the upper skin of the XS wing
From: RWM-SYSTEMS <rwmsystems@yritys.tpo.fi>
Date: Tue, 19 Sep 2000 01:14:21
Hi There,

I wanted to test-glue my upper skin to see how much I should use Redux to make
good and safe work. I put on every rib three "balls" of micro. After that I
glued
the skin with some heavy metal on it. Next day it was easy to take it off
because there was some tape downside of the skin against micro balls.

Most of the balls are 1-2 mm high but some of them are even 3-4 mm high.

Is that normal situation?

I think there should be quite much flox with Redux to make so thick /dry
mixture!

How did you protect for example link rod tube against glue? If put some plastic
over it, can you pull it out in every case?

I appreciate if got some tips for tomorrow!

By the way - I have never seen so beautiful autumn like just now here in
Finland:
today it was over +16C and the hot ball was there on the blue sky.

Best Wishes,
Raimo Toivio
#417 OH-XRT