Re: Rapid Epoxy Mix Query

Subject: Re: Rapid Epoxy Mix Query
From: Steve & Eileen Genotte <gopack@sprintmail.com>
Date: Sat, 26 Aug 2000 08:36:12
Rick,

You want to use the 5 minute epoxy, not the Redux.  You should have two large
tubes in a box.  I can't remember what the stuff's called (I ran out of it
long ago), but it mixes 50/50 like most 5 minute epoxies.

For future reference, mix the Redux at 100 parts lemon meringue (Part A) to 40
parts alien blue stuff (Part B).  Look in the back of your manual in Annex B
for a list of Redux's properties.

Have fun!

Steve G.