PFA Rally 2000 attenders

Subject: PFA Rally 2000 attenders
From: Rowland & Wilma Carson <rowil@clara.net>
Date: Tue, 27 Jun 2000 18:37:39
How to get sunburnt at Cranfield 2000? Spend the Monday afterwards
stacking fences & picking up litter from the field! Despite the less
than favourable weather (cool, showery and blustery) over the 3
public days, a goodly number of aeroplanes arrived to join the fun
and good comradeship. To those who felt unhappy about flying in the
forecast conditions - don't worry, there will be another time. I know
---From bitter personal experience it's much better to be down here
wishing you were up there, than to be up there wishing you were down
here!

I counted 41 Europas at the Rally over the 3 days. A figure of 42 was
annouced over the PA during Sunday. My list follows - anyone know who
I missed? Thomas Scherer (N81EU) was expected late on Sunday
afternoon, but I did not see him arrive. (Air-Britain confirmed that
he was not there at the time the total of 42 was mentioned.)

Hope you all enjoyed it as much as I did.

Mark    Kit

D-EHBT  193
G-BVJN  066
G-BVKF  050
G-BVLV  039
G-BVOS  003
G-BVOW  084
G-BVUV  141
G-BWEG  053
G-BWFX  038
G-BWWB  080
G-BWZT  115
G-BXCH  186
G-BXDY  229
G-BXGG  178
G-BXHY  022
G-BXIJ  076
G-BXLK  071
G-BXUM  067
G-BYSA  360
G-CHET  376
G-DAMY  105
G-DAYS  177
G-EESA  025
G-EIKY  054
G-EOFS  296
G-GBXS
G-KITS  468
G-OJHL  311
G-OKEV  328
G-OPJK  017
G-OURO  016
G-PTAG  337 (trailered)
G-PTYE  001
G-RICS  125
G-RONA  043
G-SYCO  031
G-WWWG  040 (trailered)
OE-ADD  133
OE-CKD  132
OK-EUR  370
PH-POP  157

regards

Rowland
PFA 16532   EAA 168386   Young Eagles Flight Leader 017623
Europa builder #435 G-ROWI