From the land of SAN

Subject: From the land of SAN
From: tgynz <tgynz@cts.com>
Date: Sun, 25 Jun 2000 15:42:15
Hello my fellow navel aviators!
This is A&P Certified "Nic" in San Diego, where it's soo fine, maybe Sydney
would be better.
Ha ha. No wayy duude!

I'm assembling an XS w/ training wheels.
Gonna luv that boonie wheel in crosswinds.
This will be my virginal experience with e-clubbing.
It reads like the right kind of place to query for answers.
Like, if the footwells are too short can I extend them with a sectional
addition of 3 inches?
And, if the Jabiru 3300 can mount a vacuum pump on its fouth accessory
drive, ?a fuel pump?
How 'bout, if I bond the seatpan 3 inches aft, should that correct for the
clubseat in the rear?
?Rear window for club seat?
?Complete steel tube sparhole?
?Power windows? ... just kidding...