Cockpit Module

Subject: Cockpit Module
From: PreDial@aol.com
Date: Sat, 24 Jun 2000 22:08:54
Hi everyone.  We (Heather & Jim) are new builders of an XS (builder A185).
We're working on the cockpit module and started to fit it to the fuselage
bottom.  There is a lip on the module on the outside about 3/8" wide starting
about 3 inches in front of  the head rest and going all the way to the rear,
in other words right along the part line between the top and bottom fuselage
halves.  Was this supposed to be trimmed off?  I don't see any of the trim
lines but the lip holds the module away from the fuselage side.

We'd appreciate any suggestions (experiences!).

And thanks for this site and everyone's web pages.  We read  (and hopefully
learn).

Heather & Jim Butcher