AW: Prop Usage?

Subject: AW: Prop Usage?
From: 11323@auswaertigesamt.de
Date: Thu, 15 Jun 2000 08:50:19
I agree with Garry: the Trigear eats much less props (and nerves).
If you break a prop on a Trigear - then more will need to be replaced
than just the prop.

I got 0.2 hours on my first prop when it was a monowheel. Since the
conversion to Trigear I have 130 troublefree hours on the new prop.

See me smile at crosswinds !

<Thomas, N81EU>