Re: Cutting Corners

Subject: Re: Cutting Corners
From: Steve Genotte <gopack@sprintmail.com>
Date: Wed, 14 Jun 2000 16:10:44
Thank you all very much for your great responses to my latest
installment in a continuing series of dilemmas.  I've answered several
of you individually, but I'll post another response for the whole group.

I'm going with a Kynar fitting recommended by Kim Prout and available
through McMaster-Carr (www.mcmaster-carr.com).  They're light, cheap,
and impervious to chemicals (except, perhaps, kryptonite).  This route
affords me the best compromise between weight, cost, and ease of
purchase.

I must repeat how incredibly valuable you all are to the construction of
my aircraft.  I knew going in that I'd be well served by the counsel
available from this group and I've never been anything but delighted at
how true this has been.

Take a bow, gents.

Steve G.