RE: Home made antenna's

Subject: RE: Home made antenna's
From: ptag.dev@ukonline.co.uk
Date: Sat, 3 Jun 2000 16:27:05
Hi! Paul.
I bought some good advice and instructions from RST Engineering .
13429Grass Valley Ave.Grass Valley, CA 95945
(916) 272-2203 (voice and fax.)
E-mail:-    rst-engr@oro.net
www.rst-eng.com
 Jim Weir was the guy who designed the communications for the "VOYAGER"
circumnavigation.
His package not only gives advice and technical info' but also all the
copper tape you will ever need c/w all the toroids you will need . It's by
the way that I have more unused antenna in my aircraft than I care to
remember ! But at least they are all very light weight and can be put under
the wing skin during construction.
I've only got one 3" transponder antenna in the airflow to cause drag !.
Regards
Bob Harrison    Europa 337 trike Jabiru 3300 G-PTAG.